May 23, 2008

desperation;

There's this scene in a movie I saw years ago.

Pretty girl gets dumped by Hot guy and then Pretty Girl goes to find Geeky boy Neighbor Who Loves Her for a backup date.

Geeky boy Neighbor Who Loves Her refuses and says "I can't always be your second choice; Not When you're my first."












Here's what's going on with my life now:

1. It's another lonely night in OCS where its the dreaded cbre tests tmr. Gas masks are a turnoff, totally.
2. My level of frrivolous purchases has gone up, with me buying a swatch watch on impulse.
3. I hate getting stood up. I think it is basic morals to keep your promises.
4. Had a platoon 3 gathering at kuishin-bo (however you spell it). It was awesome. These guys keep me sane in the insane world I live in. As corrine may puts it, Safe in a crazy world.
5. The song "I will follow you into the dark" is perhaps one of the highest played songs in my itunes now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

theres definitely someone there for you at your darkest moments.

shawn said...

bookout bookout day!